If you’re looking for a good Landscaping company Downiver Michigan, look no further than Cutting Edge. They specialize in creating unique and beautiful outdoor spaces for our clients. Whether you’re looking to add some curb appeal to your home or business, or you need help with a large-scale landscaping project, they can help. They offer a wide range of services, from design and installation to maintenance and repairs. No matter what your needs are, they can create a custom solution that will exceed your expectations. Contact them today to learn more about their services and how they can help you transform your outdoor space.
As a landscaping company, they know that having a beautiful lawn is important to you. But sometimes life gets in the way and you don’t have the time or energy to keep your lawn looking its best. That’s where they come in!
They offer a variety of lawn care services that will take the hassle out of keeping your lawn looking great. From mowing and edging to fertilizing and weed control, they’ve got you covered. They also offer seasonal services like fall leaf removal and winter snow removal.
So if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to keep your lawn looking its best, give them a call today! They’ll be happy to provide you with a free estimate for our services.
If you’re looking to keep your lawn in top condition, you need to start with a good foundation. That means making sure the soil is healthy and the grass is properly cared for. Here are some tips on how to get started:
- Test your soil. This will help you determine what nutrients it’s lacking and how to best amend it. You can buy a testing kit at your local nursery or garden center.
- Choose the right grass for your climate and soil type. Not all grasses are created equal! Doing a little research upfront will save you a lot of hassle (and money) down the road.
- Mow regularly and at the proper height. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s actually one of the most important aspects of lawn care. Cutting your grass too short can damage the roots and make it more susceptible to diseases.
- Water deeply and less often. Grass roots need water to grow deep and strong. Watering too frequently will encourage shallower roots that are more susceptible to drought and pests.
- Fertilize regularly. This will help your grass stay green and healthy. Be sure to use a fertilizer that’s appropriate for your climate and grass type.
- Control weeds. Weeds compete with grass for water, nutrients, and sunlight. Keeping them in check is essential for a healthy lawn.
- Aerate once a year. This helps improve drainage and allows oxygen, water, and nutrients to reach the grass roots.
- Reseed bare spots. Over time, your lawn will inevitably start to thin out. Spreading some fresh seed in bare areas will help keep it looking lush.
- Protect against pests. Lawn care isn’t just about watering and mowing – you also need to be on the lookout for pests that can damage your grass. Be sure to inspect your lawn regularly and take steps to control any pests you find.
- Hire a professional. Sometimes it’s just best to leave things to the experts! If you’re not up for the challenge of keeping your lawn in tip-top shape, consider hiring a professional lawn care